Donations must be submitted
- at least 90 days prior to an event
- in writing either via mail or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- organizations asking for a donation must be a 501 C and provide the necessary paperwork with the donation request (Due to legal regulations we are also unable to make donations directly to schools or churches)
Beer Donation Request Must Include the following additional information
- liquor permit number of caterer or event
- quantity of beer being requested
- the name, address, date and time of the event
- the name and tax ID number of the organization being benefited
- Fill out this form for a beer donation request
- Fill out this form for a gift basket donation request
Sponsorships are allocated annually in November for requests submitted by September of the calendar year, in writing. Only one request per year allowed per organization.
Triton Brewing Company is a traditional community-based production brewery located in the heartland of Indiana.
The shareholders, employees, and libations of Triton Brewing Company embody exemplary strength of character, resolute integrity, and consistent quality in all their forms. We are dedicated to increasing a sense of fun and community through the creation of fine traditionally crafted ales as well as giving back to our community in as many ways as possible.
Here is just a portion of the numerous organizations that we have directly donated to in the last three years.
ALS Association, Alzheimer’s Association, America China Society of Indiana, American College of Sports Medicine Foundation, Amy Beverland Family Assocation, Arni’s Charity Classic, Arthritis Foundation, Beth-El Zedeck Early Childhood Center, Boys and Girls Club, Brewers Guild of Indiana, The Bridge Leadership Foundation, CHIP – The Coalition for Homelessness Intervention and Prevention, City Market, Colby & Cate’s Charities Inc., Connor Prairie Interactive History Park, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Damar Freeway Academy, Exodus Refugee Immigration, Inc., Fraternal Order of Police, Habitat for Humanity, Hear Indiana, Heroes Foundation, Holy Family Shelter, HVAF of Indiana, Inc., Indiana Association for Home & Hospice Care, Indianapolis Association of Wabash Men, Indiana Relief Fund, Indiana Repertory Theatre, Indy Family Foundation, Indy Reads, Ivy Tech Foundation, John Strange PTO, Keep Indianapolis Beautiful, Kiwanis Foundation of Indianapolis, Inc., Lawrence Police Department, Lawrence Toast of the Arts, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Liberty Mutual Golf Outing benefitting Epilepsy, Little Red Door, Make-A-Wish, Mended Hearts Indy, Stopover Inc., Lawrence Township School Foundation, Monon Well Thirst Project, Movember Foundation, Open Streets Indy, Parent Teacher Organization of Orchard Park Elementary, Parrot Head Club of Indy, Partnerships For Lawrence, Pheasants Forever Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Pike Township Education Foundation, Pike Township Educational Foundation, Play Ball Indiana, Riley Children’s Foundation, Riley Heart Research Center, St. Joseph Institute for the Deaf, Susan G. Komen For The Cure, TheraPets, & The Julian Center, Timmy Global Health Inc., University of Indianapolis Charitable Organizations, Village of Merici, The Westside Chamber of Commerce, Zionsville Community Schools Girls and Boys Golf Teams, Wabash College Athletics, Phoenix Theater.
Additionally, many of the festivals to which we donate beer, staff and time, benefit charitable organizations such as:
Anderson Brewfest (Epic Initiatives), Brew Ha Ha (Pheonix Theatre), BrewBracket (Keep Indianapolis Beautiful), Cincinnati, Cleveland & Columbus Summer & Winter Beerfests (Big Joe Duskin Music Foundation), Evansville Brew & Barbeque Fest (SWIRCA), Evansville Zoo Brew (Mesker Park Zoo Foundation), Festiv-Ale (Cystic Fibrosis Foundation), Fest of Ale (WHAS Crusade for Children), Hops For Hope (Hancock Hope House), Indiana Microbrewers Festival (Indiana Brewers Association), Noblesville Brewfest (Forest Park Aquatic Center), Winter Warmer (Laura’s Kids)
Beer Donation Approvals 2015
Tippecanoe Arts Federation, Angie’s List, Fishers Rotary Club, Vine for Life Charity, Eskenazi Health Foundation, The Little Red Door Cancer Agency, Eiteljorg Musuem, The American Lung Association, City of Lawrence Firefighters Local 416, Jameson Camp, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, The Jackson Center for Conductive Education, Damar Guild, Planned Parenthood of Indiana and Kentucky, Pike Township Educational Foundation, Indiana Repertory Theatre, Lawrence Township School Foundation, Hearts for Hemophilia, Timmy Global Health, United Way of Central Indiana, Band Boosters Club of Franklin, Indianapolis Zoo, Early Childhood Program, Ascension Health Ministry Service Center, Fort Benjamin Harrison YMCA, Family Promise of Hendricks County, Congregation Shaarey Tefilla, Be The Match Foundation, Indiana University, Midwest U.S. Army Ranger Linkup, Friends of Fort Benjamin State Park, Rise Above Foundation, Vietnam Veterans of America, Chapter 295, Children’s Neuroblastoma Cancer Foundation, John Strange Elementary School, The Pat McAfee Foundation, Better Together Lawrence Chamber of Commerce, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation-(Tiki Bob’s)
One project that we are currently working with and are very passionate about is efforts to help Chris Gerard. Local brewery owner/operator Chris Gerard of Bare Hands Brewery recently fell and suffered a brain injury. He is recovering and thankfully his long-term prognosis is promising. Unfortunately, although he has purchased health insurance for his family, he is not covered and his bills will be huge. Chris is a small business owner (Bare Hands Brewery) with a young family and they need some assistance to raise money to cover the medical bills for his hospital stay and for his ongoing treatment and therapy.
We believe that it is important to support our local brewing community and would like to extend the offer to participate in raising support for this family to our wonderful Triton family. There are several ways in which you might contribute:
- All Triton Tee’s are on sale for $15 with $5 of each sale going directly to Chris’s family.
- Cash donations are being accepted in our Tasting Room in Lawrence and will be contributed in their entirety to the “Raise a Pint for Chris” fund.
- Tomlinson Tap Room is running a “Tower Takeover’ in the month of June with the proceeds of the sales of donated kegs going to the “Raise a Pint’ fund for the Gerard family. Participating breweries include: 18th Street, Bulldog, Bloomington, Chapman’s, Danny Boy, Daredevil, Figure Eight, Flat 12, Fountain Square, Indiana City, Ironwood, Mad Anthony, People’s, Ram, Sun King, Taxman, Three Wise Men, Triton, Upland & Woodboat.
- Chris’s family has set up a donation site on CrowdRise. You can contribute at: https://www.crowdrise.com/raiseapint-helpchrisgerardandhisfamily/fundraiser
- Sign up to participate in the Golf Outing/Dinner/Silent Auction at Knollwood Country Club in Granger, IN on Monday, June 23 at: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/raise-a-pint-for-chris-benefit-golf-outing-tickets-11745110943
However you choose to donate, we hope that you can find something to spare to help this family in their time of need.
For more information on Chris’s story check out these links: